1) You can either bind your existing China Mobile mainland number or China Mobile Hong Kong number or apply for a new number.
2) A monthly fee of GBP3 applies with each associated number.
3) Each CMLink number can only bind one China Mobile mainland number and one China Mobile Hong Kong number at any point in time.
1) In view of user data security, you will need to perform a real-name authentication when subscribing to this service by uploading the front and back of your ID and recording a 6-second video of you, with your face clearly shown, holding your ID. It is recommended to do this with your mobile phone.
2) In order to bind an existing or apply for a new China Mobile mainland number, you will need to submit one of the following documents for authentication: a. Mainland China Identity Card or b. Home Visit Permit for Hong Kong or Macau residents or c. Taiwan Compatriot permit or d. Passport
3) In order to bind an existing or apply for a new China Mobile Hong Kong number, you will need to submit one of the following documents for authentication: a. Hong Kong Identity Card or b. Passport
1) You will receive a notification SMS after the 1CMN service has been successfully activated.
2) Please log in to the CMLink website to enable the SMS/ Voice Forwarding function thereafter.
3) The 1CMN service will be auto-renewed every month.