1) To select the service you need, you can either link your existing Mainland China mobile number or Hong Kong mobile number, or you can apply for a new number.
2) A monthly fee will be charged from each associated number.
3) You can not link your CMLink number with an exiting CM Number and apply for a new number at the same time.
1) In order to protect communication security for users, identity authentication is required for this service application. You need to upload the front and back of your ID and record a 6-second video holding the ID. It is recommended to do this with your mobile phone.
2) If you are about to link a China mobile number or apply for a new China mobile number, you must provide one of the following identity documents for authentication: a. Mainland China Identity Card b. Home Visit Permit for Hong Kong and Macao Residents c. Taiwan Compatriot Permit d. Passport
3) If you are about to link a Hong Kong mobile number or apply for a new Hong Kong mobile number, you must provide one of the following identity documents for authentication: a. HKID b. Passport
1) After successfully binding the number, we will automatically start the hosting service for you. Please make sure that you have sufficient balance in your account before doing this.
2) Please log in to the CMLink website to enable the SMS/Voice hosting function.
3) The hosting service will be automatically renewed on a monthly basis.