CMLink Exclusive Service: Forwarding all your voice calls and
text messages of your China Mobile number to your CMLink number.
You can also pick a new mainland China or Hong Kong number
through us to use this service.
Why choose CMLink
- - Join us now and activate your CMLink SIM card
- - Log in to your CMLink account to start your application
- - Submit your real-name authentification details
- - Receive a notification SMS to complete the application after you have passed verification
- - Log in to enable / disable voice or SMS forwarding, or unsubscribe from the service anytime
- - Send SMS to selected numbers online using the 'Send SMS' feature
- - Your 1-Card-Multi-Number service renews automatically each month
1-Card-Multi-Number service is a CMLink exclusive service that forwarding all your voice calls and text messages of your China Mobile mainland number (CMCC) or China Mobile Hong Kong number (CMHK) to your CMLink number. Your China Mobile SIM card no longer needs to be switched on. You can even apply for a new China Mobile number if you do not have one.
Log in to your account online and apply, each number is at £3/month and will renew automatically each month.
Yes, you can. Simply log in to your account and cancel your subscription. It will take effect immediately and will not be renewed for the next month. Please note that the monthly subscription fee is not refundable.
The SMS forwarding from your CMCC or CMHK number to your CMLink number is free of charge. The call forwarding from your CMCC or CMHK number to your CMLink number will be charged according to the call receiving fee standard of your CMLink number,and the corresponding fee will be deducted from your CMLink account.
You will need to ensure that your China Mobile number is currently active and able to receive voice calls or SMSes in order to link it to your CMLink number. Please also ensure that your China Mobile number is off.
Yes you can apply for a new China Mobile mainland number or China Mobile Hong Kong number together with your application for 1-Card-Multi-Number service. There is no physical SIM card, only a number is provided, which can be used for receiving voice calls and SMS and even sending out SMS to selected numbers.