(i) CMLink Canada 4G SIM；and
(ii) CMLink Canada 4G Plans
(collectively “CMLink Products”)
1. In order to provide products or services, we may collect information about you from time to time, including (but not limited to) information in the following categories:
(a) Identification data (e.g. name, address, telephone number, mobile number);
(b) Electronic identification data (e.g. IP addresses, cookies);
(c) Information about your usage of and interaction with our mobile applications, computer programs, software, products, and websites (including computer, platform, device and connection information, client performance information, error reports, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views, browser type and usage statistics);
(d) Traffic data (data processed for the purpose of the conveyance of communications or the billing);
(e) Payment details, including the credit card and bank information;
(f) Contact details, including contact person name, telephone number, fax number or email address etc.
You are not obliged to supply to us your personal data, however, we may be unable to provide you with the required goods and services if we do not have certain types of personal data from you.
In order to enhance your customer experience, further personal data may also be collected on a voluntary basis such as your age, date of birth, gender, education, profession, salary range, hobbies, interests and leisure activities, other related products and services subscribed, family and household demographics, and etc. We will indicate in the relevant forms or application whether the provision of the required personal data is on a voluntary basis.
In addition, your online session data may also be collected indirectly on an aggregated and anonymous basis.
If you are under the age of 13, you are required to ask your parent or guardian before providing any personal data to us.
2. Our primary purpose in collecting information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Subject to your valid consent where required by Applicable Laws, we collect and use, or have third party service providers acting on behalf of us collecting and using, personal data relating to you, as permitted or necessary to:
3. Except as provided below, we will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise transfer any personal and/or traffic data or communications without your explicit permission, unless it is obliged to do so under applicable laws or by order of the competent authorities. In order to facilitate the purposes set out in paragraph 2, we may disclose personal information to:
CMI, CMI's partner, CMIUK, CMIUK’s partner, or the operator or company facilitating your communication may provide personal data, communications content and/or traffic data to an appropriate judicial, law enforcement or government authority or other organizations lawfully requesting such information. CMI and/or CMIUK will provide reasonable assistance and information to fulfill this request and you hereby consent to such disclosure.
Subject to your valid consent, CMI and/or CMIUK may give your information to other company located outside Hong Kong or United Kingdom, which may be a supplier or CMI’s affiliate company, for the provision of CMI’s and/or CMI’s affiliate company’s services.
4. We keep your personal information while you are our customer or after you have stopped to use the service, but only when necessary or as required by Applicable Laws. We will take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect the personal data and traffic data provided to it or collected by it with due observance of the applicable obligations and exceptions under the relevant legislation. Your personal and traffic data can only be accessed by authorized employees or third parties, and will only be retained for as long as is necessary to fulfil the original or directly related purposes for which it was collected, unless the personal and traffic data is also retained to satisfy any Applicable Laws or contractual obligations.
5. Our headquarters, which serves as Data Processor for the purpose of GDPR, is locatedoutside EU. To allow the provision of CMLink Products to you, we require your approval of the transfer of your certain personal data to us.
Please check the boxes above to continue.